Sunday, October 25, 2009

changing???

I need to get this OUT...

I feel constricted by the repression of my feelings.

I eat them.  I have been eating them for 4 years.  I think I have had a lot of feelings.

I feel sad. I feel completely unloved. I am questioning my ability to achieve and I am alone.

I have just cried my eyes out for no conceivably good reason.  I was watching a self help dvd and a visualisation technique reverted me to a slobbering mess.  The visualisation required me to see myself through the eyes of someone who loved me - a partner or children. I couldn't think of someone.

Perhaps it was the incident with Shane this week making me relive all the marriage breakdown and my feelings about it.

I obviously haven't dealt with enough of this - despite it being 6 years.

I need some positive affirmations.

I am going to try this one for a few days:

"I radiate a light that attracts what I need to me. That light dissolves the dark kernel"

Lets see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment